Dear friends and customers,
This year, Covid-19 will bring some unexpected but necessary changes. 2020 has been a crazy ride from the start, but hang in there! We’re confident we’ll make this through — we always do! It is our belief (and a typical Greek one, at that) that family and health come before everything else, and should you decide to stay with us, we’ll make sure it’ll be a pleasant and healthy vacation.
It’s not all ideal, unfortunately…
Due to Covid-19, there are certain changes to the way we operate. The ones you’ll be unhappy (but hopefully understanding) about include:
- …the elephant in the room: we took a good long time to open up shop, but as of June 25 we are officially open.
- We are required by law to keep rooms empty for a few hours after cleaning them. All check-outs should be at 10:30 (latest), and all check-ins at 15:00 (earliest). We understand this is problematic for some stays, and will do our best to help you out with luggage, perishables etc.
- The pool can no longer accommodate more than 15 people at once, and you really should keep your distances — 2m. is recommended.
- We have to barricade ourselves in the reception area. Customers will be talking to the staff through the window. Don’t worry, we’re still friendly and eager to help you out!
- Sunbeds should be at a minimum 2m. distance from one another. The same applies for guests sitting in the pool area.
- Please discard your used items, masks, gloves etc. at one of the available bins around the pool area.
- Please use disinfectant (available in the reception, at the medical box, and at building entrances) after touching anything outside.
…but it’s for everyone’s good!
We’re also taking steps to make sure you and your family stay healthy during your stay with us. Changes include:
- We are in contact with our government’s agencies, and are following the news every day. If there’s an outbreak, or any reason for our customers to be concerned, we’ll make sure to let you know!
- We have a contract with a private medical company; if any of our guests show symptoms of Covid-19, they will be tested on-site.
- Our personnel will be masked, gloved and covered — we know it’s uncanny as far as Greek hospitality goes, but it’s fitting. Remember: family and health above everything else!
- Before you enter and after you leave your room we’ll disinfect every surface that can be touched.
- We’ll be using steam to clean linens and mattresses.
- Common objects, like at A/C or TV controls will be covered with shrink-wrap.
Thanks for reading through. If you have any concerns, or would like more information about how we operate, don’t hesitate to contact us!